Each year the Guild holds a challenge. The quilts are premiered at the Annual General Meeting and then form part of a travelling suitcase exhibition. Please contact the Guild office if you would like to reserve the 2013 or 2014 touring suitcase exhibitions.
The challenge theme for 2015 is “Colour Collision”. Size 40x40cm. Closing date: 4 September 2015.
Download Colour Collision Challenge Entry Form.
Click on the links for quilt galleries of the following challenges:
- 2014 Guild Challenge – Mini Modern
- 2013 Guild Challenge – Hexagon Hype
- 2012 Guild Challenge – Pearl
- Fertile Imagination
- 2011 Purple & Yellow
- 2010 Spot the Spots
- 2009 What Tickles Your Fancy
- 2008 Coast and Country
- 2007 25th Anniversary Calendar Challenge