The next Sydney Quilt Show runs from Wednesday, 17 June to Sunday 21 June 2015 (9am – 4.30pm daily) at the Exhibition Centre at at the Glebe Island Expo facility. This new facility will be home to the show for at least three years when the new Sydney Exhibition Centre should be completed. Download Sydney Quilt Show Transport and Ticket Information (650KB PDF)
- Awards Ceremony: 11:00am, Wednesday, 17 June 2015.
- RED AND WHITE: An extravagant display of 110+ quilts made from red and white fabrics. Guaranteed to be visually mesmerizing.
- Best of Australia Quilts – The eight Best of Show quilts from around the country will be on display.
- Guild Travelling Suitcase Challenge Mini Modern
- See 38 quilts submitted by a record number of Guild Junior Members
- Morning and afternoon quilting demonstrations on Thursday – Sunday by Guild members and accredited teachers demonstrating various hand & machine techniques.
- Kidskills – Sat & Sun at 10am and 1am. This is a free activity aimed at introducing children to the delights of colour, fabric and block designs.
Now on Instagram!
Quilt Show Photography Policy
Please respect our members’ copyright. Quilt photography is permitted for personal use only Images must not be published online or in other media unless you have the consent of the relevant quiltmaker. If you wish to photograph and publish for commercial purposes, please apply to the membership desk for special permission.
- 1st Prize 2015 Raffle Quilt “Lunar Blooms” valued at $4,500 Quiltmaker: Helen and Pat Godden
- 2nd Prize ‘Bernette Oxford’ Sewing Machine valued at $699 Sponsored by Bernina Australia Pty Ltd
- 3rd Prize A Collectors Box of Gütermann Sewing Threads valued at $300 Sponsored by Perivale Gütermann
- 4th Prize Craft Lamp valued at $200 Sponsored by The Scissorman
- 5th Prize Fabric Pack valued at $200 Sponsored by KimoYes
- 6th Prize Fabric Pack valued at $200 Sponsored by PK Fabrics
- 7th Prize Fabric Pack valued at $100 Sponsored by Lloyd Curzon & In the Beginning Fabrics
Drawn 4.00pm Sunday 21st June, 2015 at the Sydney Quilt Show. $2 per ticket.
Thank you to the sponsors of the Sydney Quilt Show 2015