The Template Quarterly Newsletter
Each quarter, members receive a copy of The Template, the Guild's own colour newsletter packed with valuable information including reports from subcommittees, Guild workshop program, book reviews, the Block of the Quarter and a calendar of events.
The first priority for our newsletter is to be a newsletter, reflecting the diverse and remarkable activities of our Guild and our members. The Template Editor is always on the lookout for articles and photos of what quilters have been doing so feel free to contact her if you have anything to share. Is your quilt group holding a show or hosting a quilt-related event? Provide us with all the details and we’ll list it in the calendar.
Deadlines for submissions are:
- 1 December 2012 (for February 2013 issue)
- 1 March 2013 (for May 2013 issue)
- 1 June 2013 (for August 2013 issue)
- 1 September 2013 (for November 2013 issue)
Contact the Template Editor via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept colour advertisements in high resolution (300 dpi) jpg format.
ADVERTISING RATES including GST:
- Eighth Page Horizontal Only 65 x 92mm $82.50 each issue
- Sixth Page Vertical Only 136 x 60mm $110.00 each issue
- Quarter Page Vertical Only 136 x 92mm $165.00 each issue
- Half Page Horizontal Only 136 x 190mm $330.00 each issue
- Full Page Vertical Only 277 x 190mm $660.00 each issue
A 20% discount applies if you take out an advert for 4 consecutive editions.
Please contact the Publicity & Sponsorship Officer to place your advertisement. For more information, also see the Guild's Advertising Brochure (200KB pdf).
DIGITAL IMAGE SUBMISSIONS:
We want your photos and images to look as good as possible. Please provide high-resolution, good quality images. Aim for images at least 1MB in file size.
Also, if you're providing images, please provide detailed captions – who's in the picture? What are they doing? What's the name of the quilt and quiltmaker? At which event was this taken? When? Where? And supply contact details (preferably by an email address) so if the Template Editor needs to check, she knows who to ask.